I had very little time to make dinner today, so I decided to go for Keven’s favourite dish that includes peanut butter.
- boiled rice
- Stir fry frozen vegetables ( I used around 400g for 2)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 150-200g of tofu (optional)
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- a small chunk ginger , finely grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce ( or simply chilli peppers)
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional, I added because I like the contrast). Some people put brown sugar.
Mix in frying pan olive oil and sesame oil. Put tofu cut in cubes first, so that they would fry a little bit. Add vegetables and fry for a around 10-15mins, until it softens. Finally add sauce and fry mixing once in a wile for few minutes for the sauce to get into vegetables. Serve over rice.
Put the peanut butter in a bowl, add the other ingredients one by one then whisk in 2-3tbsp boiling water from the kettle until you have a thinnish dressing consistency.